August 3, 2011

Hiding

Yeah, I"ve been hiding from my blog again. Here is what I have been up to in the last month...


Swimming with Mandi and Jake


Going on walks with Mandi and Jake


Take Frank on those walks, and him only making in halfway before needing to be carried


Frank at the 4th of July parade, where I had to eventually carry him because a) he wouldn't walk any further and b) people wouldn't stop petting him as I walked by


Mandi's husband came home before his deployment, so he went to the parade with us (my brother is in the background making that very attractive face)


Mandi, her hubs, Jake, and Eli


Frank took over my bed, he now tends to sleep in the very middle



Sabs came to visit! Sabs is my bestie, and has helped me get through the last 7 1/2 months. He was Steve's best friend, they met through the Air Force. He came to visit me on his way back to ND from seeing his family.


I've started decorating my room finally, now that I can afford it. Here is my new bed (that I put together, ugh), and the wall decorations I made with scrap booking things. The "C", by the way, is for my last name, not Caitlin. In the frame to the left is our wedding date, and in the from to the right is a 3D flower I made from card stock.





2 comments:

  1. i love the pictures you made.. those are so cool...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're doing better, slowly but surely. :)

    ReplyDelete