February 9, 2011

Damn it. Shit. Frack.

I am so angry! This hurts too badly. This is just wrong. A 20 year old should not be a widow. A marriage should not last only 5 days. A 19 year old should not lose his life.

Fuck.


This is wrong. I keep waiting to wake up.

7 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers love. I agree with you 100% but let it out. If you have to scream, vent, cry, whatever always let it out. I don't know what it is to lose your husband but I do know what it feels like to lose 4 family members on the same day at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never going to make any sense. I've learned to accept the fact that I'll never understand it. But, that comes with time. I've been on this road a wee bit longer than you! Good news is one day the good days outweigh the bad, and hopefully one day they are all good days. We'll see if that happens though. For now, we just have to hang in there, and lean on the ones we love. Thinking of you always! Hugs and love dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 I totally agree with you, it's one of the most unfair things in the world. Hang in there and you have all my best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's safe to say you've hit stage two in grieving. And you know what? I hope it is, because you deserve to be mad and sad and say whatever cuss words you want! You deserve to ask why, I only wish there were answers. <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the other commenters. It's not fair that this happened and you most definitely have every right to be angry- at everyone, everything, no one, nothing...just...be angry. And I hope you take as long as you need.

    You are always in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get it out! Go for it! You're right - it is so very wrong! Continually thinking of you and praying for you...

    ReplyDelete