September 16, 2010

Disclaimer- This post is useless.

I don't have time for my normal stuff anymore. Cooking, watching tv, scrap booking. I either am working or attempting to wind down.

Such as right now. I got off work at 8:30ish, and after finally filling my gas tank, I got home around 9. My normal thing to do is watch TV and mess around on the internet. Specifically watch Bones on Netflix and check my Google Reader. I want to blog. I do. I need to get my thoughts out. I love having my life recorded on here. I just can't get my brain in the right mode. This is as close as it gets.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! My blog entries have not been exciting latley... I didnt even post anything for a while! Maybe it's in the air haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. Can't tell you how much I can relate.

    ReplyDelete