July 25, 2009

Oh school....

These are the people I spend just about every day with. Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm. They are a little bit crazy. They can be a little bit annoying. They can be a hell of a lot of fun.


Oh how they make me crazy.





Ok, so I shouldn't have put this picture on here. We aren't supposed to have cameras in class. But this is the woman who gives me all my wisdom. :P A little bit of butt kissing can't hurt, huh?

It tends to come from me in the form of food. I made this cheesecake for my teacher's birthday. It was just as amazing as it looks. It has an Oreo crust, regular and fudge cheesecake, fudge, and Reeses cups. Yum. Yum.
Yum.

These two make my life great.



Here we have Natalie. You can't quite see here, but if you could see through the t-shirt, skin, muscles, uterus.... you would see Natalie. She's supposed to be born..... in less than a month!


Yep. That's about it for now.











1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Thanks for following mine. I look forward to reading more from you!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete