July 25, 2009

Long time no see.

I finally got together the pictures from the 4th of July week. My dad and a few other people from his company put together a fundraiser called Buck Up. What we are doing is rasing money for Wounded Warriors, which is a group that helps wounded veterans get their lives back together. It's a great cause. We've been selling t-shirts and hats at different events for the past few months.

Here in town, we have the World's Oldest Rodeo. On the morning of the 4th, we always have a parade, and this year we were in it for Buck Up.







We walked with some guys from the recruiting offices at the mall.
Here's Cayla, my lifey. She's been a huge help with us.
Oh, and here's one of the awesome parts...
Are you ready for it?





Yep, we got John McCain to come out. Up above, my dad and Drew presented him with a knife.


And here we have Grammy. :)

Here is Tim.






This is Bucky. He is not nice. Not nice at all.



















1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I love the pics and I'm very jealous...I so want to meet John McCain!

    ReplyDelete