I went to Steve's graduation! Ok, so it was over a month ago, but I completely forgot about this blog. Sad, right? Anyway... onto the grad.
This was the first time we saw Steve. Linda had gotten there right before the coin ceremony started, and took Kylee for a walk. The went over to the road behind the bleachers, and called me over, because that was where all of the graduates were lining up to march in. Luckily, we were able to find Steve, which was very exciting. Here are some pictures a little closer up...

Because of where Linda, Kylee, and I were, we were blocked from getting back into the coin ceremony, which was a little disapointing, but I have to say it was worth it to see Steve. Once the ceremony ended, everyone in the bleachers was allowed to go find their Airman (well, I don't think they were Airmen at that point, but I'm going to use that term anyway.) I pretty much ran over to where I knew Steve would be. We were given a map before the ceremony which showed where each of the flights would be standing. I have to say, it is quite difficult running perpendicular to where everyone else is going. Anyway, I got to where Steve should have been, and found him by spotting Scott's hair.After taking a few pictures (which I'll post later), we went to lunch.
I'll have to post the rest of this later. Got to get to work!.
No comments:
Post a Comment