January 4, 2009

It's been so long.

So, I started this blog on the day Steve left for bootcamp, and now today, it is a month until I can see him. I'm so excited. I can't wait until February. I know I'm a slacker when it comes to posting on these things, I'm really trying to work on it. I want to keep track of my life, and I figure this is a good place to do it.

I guess a good excuse is that I really haven't had much online time lately. I've been working so much. I think I've worked almost every day since Christmas. I may have had a day or two off somewhere in there, but it sure doesn't feel like this. I've been doing the cash office lately, which has been pretty cool. I like doing office type work, and I like that I get to do my own thing, by myself. The downside is that I have to wake up at 5am every Friday and Saturday.

I've been sitting here for another hour, but I haven't added anything else, so I guess that's the end of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment