December 11, 2008

One test left

I have one test left, and then the semester is over. Awesome. Ok, that isn't quite true. I still have one more project for my online math class, but that will be cake. This is the last time I will have to come to campus in 2008. I'm just sitting here before my biology final, wasting time. I don't have anywhere else to be, so why not blog?

What is new? Let's see...

Last night we started putting up the Christmas tree. Elijah had to go to bed before we were able to finish, so we left it alone and will finish it with him tonight. I love our tree. My mom always has such classy decorations. The past few years, she has been in a bird phase. She keeps finding these vintage (I think) bird ornaments.

Steve has been gone for a few days now. Part of me thinks that I am doing ok. The other part knows that it just hasn't kicked in yet. It still doesn't feel real. In the meantime, I am taking part in beauty therapy. I've waxed, I'm getting my nails done, I bought some makeup and a few magazines, and if I could afford it I would get my hair done.

I really need to start Christmas shopping. I've got my mom's present. Now I need to get something for Bri, Elijah, and my dad. And something for Bri's birthday.

I have more pictures, but since I'm at school I won't be able to post them. Maybe later tonight after we finish the tree. Or tomorrow, since I have nothing to do all day. No more school!

No comments:

Post a Comment