


So, I decided to start this blog to keep track of what goes on in my life, and to keep people updated on things. As of right now, I have two more days left of the first semester of my first year of college. I'm currently avoiding writing my final paper, which is due tomorrow morning. After this semester ends, I'll just be working and hanging out around the house.
Steve left for BMT yesterday, and offically arrived on the base today. He was able to call me twice yesterday, once he got to the hotel, and again for a quick goodnight. My phone woke me up this morning at about 4:45am, which was a pleasant suprise. I was able to talk to him until about 5 o'clock, when he had to leave for the bus. The bus took them to MEPS (military entrance processing station) and after signing the final papers, he took a plane to TX. To my suprise, he was able to call me from the airport, while he was waiting for his drill instructor. That made my day. I was so shocked I almost cried (happy tears, I promise). I don't know when I will get to talk to him next. I can write, but phone calls are whenever the instructors feel like it.
I guess my life will be working, hating my job, looking for another job, and missing Steve. Of course there will be other things, and I hope to find something to fill my time, but those are the big things that come to mind.
Steve left for BMT yesterday, and offically arrived on the base today. He was able to call me twice yesterday, once he got to the hotel, and again for a quick goodnight. My phone woke me up this morning at about 4:45am, which was a pleasant suprise. I was able to talk to him until about 5 o'clock, when he had to leave for the bus. The bus took them to MEPS (military entrance processing station) and after signing the final papers, he took a plane to TX. To my suprise, he was able to call me from the airport, while he was waiting for his drill instructor. That made my day. I was so shocked I almost cried (happy tears, I promise). I don't know when I will get to talk to him next. I can write, but phone calls are whenever the instructors feel like it.
I guess my life will be working, hating my job, looking for another job, and missing Steve. Of course there will be other things, and I hope to find something to fill my time, but those are the big things that come to mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment