March 17, 2012

Slacker

Big fat slacker! That's me. Apparently going to school full time and have the brain power to write about my life is tough work. I really want to try to get back into it again. I know I say that all the time, but I need something to do, something to commit to. Sadly though, I'm internetless right now and my only computer is a desktop, so I can't do a full update post with pictures. Here's a few things that I'll want to write about what I can though-

-I'm moving. Ugh. And yay. I can't decide which. In two days! Oh boy. My house is packed except for a stack of VHS's in a closet that I can't make myself get rid of, my bathroom, which for some reason I am super resistant about cleaning, and my wrapping paper. I'm pretty impressed with myself. I'm really trying not to stress out too much. I have plenty of time in both houses to get everything done. Oh, and I'm moving about 5 miles or so. Not really a high pressure, high stress move.

-My family (minus my sister and BIL) went to the Grand Canyon yesterday. It was fun, relaxed, and a good break from packing and cleaning. Oh, and of course I didn't wear the best shoes. It was pretty funny, my dad was as far from the edge as he could be, because he's not the biggest fan of heights. Well, of course his clone aka my brother was too. It cracked me up every time my mom and I would go towards the edge to get pictures and they would freak out.

-School, school, school, holy crap school. Right now it is coming to the end of spring break, which is probably the only reason that I can move without having a heart attack. The only crappy part is that the actual moving is going to be during a school week.


I'll have internet again on Thursday (let's hope), so get ready for pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment