March 23, 2011

Three.

Three weeks after Steve died, I got hired at a new job. Here we are three months later. I'm tired. It's nice being back in the "normal" world, but I think I need a break. I'm tired.


I need some time to mope. I need some time to sleep. I need some time to wallow. I need some time out of the "normal" world.

4 comments:

  1. why don't you take it..

    if you need it..

    you deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree!! You def should take a break because you deserve it and it will catch up with you if you don't. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I agree. Take a break girl! Go somewhere and get away, or just stay home and take a break there. You need it, you deserve it, so go do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know yourself better than anyone, so if you feel like you need breathing room...take some.

    ReplyDelete